Translated it means
one day at a time , sieze the day
But this statement does not reflect my current state of mind. By 'current' I don't mean "these days", I mean now. After having lived life for 20 years, I sit down at night tired and dreary and most of all alone. The loneliness strikes the deepest cords of my mind and of my heart. I am confused.
What is life ? What the fuck is life ?
We drone on through the monotony, through the rigours , through shit and for what ?
People look at me with envious eyes and I look back questioning them. Humans are a scourge. I hate them, yet I cannot do without them.
Enough digression, but the question is digression from what ?
When we think , we collapse , exhausted, drained, demoralised , weak, need I say more. We are at out energetic best when we are not thinking.
"Happiness can only be pursued and never attained."- Chris Gardner
Now to rest this tired body and rebellious mind, hell bent on destroying what I have believed in so far and shall continue to believe when I wake up to the morning Sun, rejuvenated and refueled. With renewed vigour I shall face the world, I shall command , I shall conquer, till the darkness sets in and tries to squeeze it out of me.But it shall never succeed.
Carpe Diem friends.
No comments:
Post a Comment